Working for the liberation of all beings everywhere. Bringing higher consciousness to the planet, one eternal moment at a time.
E.J. Gold on Zen flute.
From the darkest depths of Africa to the sunny beaches of South America, all over the world, the multi-faceted diamond face of the Beloved is always present. Sounding like a Zen Flute on this very CD you hold in your hands, it's extending an invitation to this endless journey of Self-discovery.
The Walking in My Own Footsteps CD is recommended for the Beacon practice. Recorded live on an alto zen flute without overdubs using a Neumann microphone. Recorded, mixed and mastered by Grammy-winning Sound Engineer Oz Fritz.
1. Walk Through a Forest
2. Theosophical Society World
Headquarters, Madras, India
3. Rio de Janeiro Beach
4. City of the Dead, Cairo, Egypt
5. Insects, Gambia, West Africa
6. Basilique du Sacre Coeur, Paris, France
7. Babbling Brook
9. Prayer Calls, Bamako, Mali
10. Market, Bamako, Mali
11. Ho Hut, China
12. Market, Paris, France
13. Jacob Javitz Convention Center, New York
14. Market, Tangier, Morocco
15. Quiet Audience, Ulan Bator, Mongolia
16. Street, Havana, Cuba
17. Outside the Big Mosque, Madras, India